- Complete the Researcher Information Form (prior to submission of a letter of intent for research grants)
- NARCOMS will contact the researcher to discuss the project
- Review the project aims with the researcher
- Determine whether NARCOMS data would be helpful or project feasibility
- The project will be reviewed by the NARCOMS team. Comments/revisions may be requested.
- The review process generally takes about 3-4 weeks.
- Documentation of IRB approval is required.
- The necessary agreements (i.e. contract) will be reviewed and signed.
- Prepare a time line for the project.
- Work with the NARCOMS team to prepare all printed or online material (e.g. letters, survey instruments, protocols, etc.)
- Publication Review of manuscripts by NARCOMS is required for appropriate citations and use of data.